Thursday, July 30, 2009

A list.

This post was inspired by a recent blog I read. Thanks Amy. :)

10 things I have learned this summer, in no particular order:

1. The healthcare system. I didn't learn everything about it, but a lot more than I knew before, and enough to discuss intelligently.

2. I HATE working out. (Ok, I already knew that, but I re-learned it every time I put my running shoes on.)

3. My nephew is the cutest baby. Ever.

4. I have to apologize for talking about my Greek paper all the time. I probably should just distribute it to everyone I know so that I won't bring it up so often.

5. Praying out loud in an empty room (or car) is the best way to think through things. It also can be very emotional.

6. Philosophy is fun, but meaningless without the gospel.

7. I actually can hold a telephone conversation for longer than 15 minutes.

8. My friends are even better than I thought they were.

9. A long commute in traffic is kinda nice in the morning, but terrible on the way home.

10. I'm excited for graduation and struggle with committing to a plan for what I'll do after May of next year.


2 comments:

  1. Great list. I have to completely agree with # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list. I especially like number 7. And you're welcome : )

    ReplyDelete